Thursday, October 4, 2012

StopTHEM at The Potters house girls home (From: Insiderpages)

This story was originally written on Insiderpages. All rights and credits goes to the author known as "StopTHEM":

DO NOT SEND YOUR DAUGHTER THERE!!! IF SHE IS THERE GET HER OUT NOW!!!

I was a girl there. I was sexually abused before being sent there and a victim of neglect and abuse with a severe eating disorder and horrible depression. They do not provide counseling and when I told sandy I was purging in the bathroom and severely depressed she called me "a pain in the a** and tied me to another girl and made me wear a sign that said I have a big mouth that I cant keep shut".

I went so far as to leave in a tampon for three months praying to die of toxic shock syndrome when my depression peaked. I was drowned in that pond out front in the middle of the night, made to eat a bowl of salad with mold all over it because I let a brown piece slip past me when making dinner and moldy salad was my punishment, I was also forced to spend a 3days in 105degree weather without water shoveling horse pop for Sandy's garden because I loved school and books were my escape they would punish me by denying me school and books. They tortured me. I have reported it to child services but the girls in there are forced to lie for fear of repercussions.

Your daughters may act changed but they have no choice I cant tell you the torture they will endure if they say a wrong thing. You will be off the phone or gone after the visit and there will be nobody there to protect them. I had bibles thrown at me, was forced to sleep outside when the wheat-er went down to forty degrees and was sleep deprived. Prayed every night for death.

I am twenty-five now. A 4.0 GPA college student and still suffer post traumatic stress disorder. Any parent who leaves there child here should be charged with child abuse and forced to pay restitution to the child for as long as they live for the irreversible mental ailments the child will suffer.

As for sandy and Manny, I hate you for what you did to me!!!! I dare you to summons me for speaking the truth so I can counter that for child abuse, negligence, child endangerment, and intentional infliction of emotional duress with malice intent, as well as close down the fraud you have going on and save these girls you are currently imprisoning.

Parents get your daughters help at the right place. I beg the world to shut this place down!!!

Sources:

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like animals are treated better than human beings. This made me heartsick and I vow to do "something" to bring this wretched, house of horrors DOWN once and for all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t listen to the whiney ones. I was there from 1994-1999. No abuse not even sexual. These little girls were upset cause they were assholes and their parents sent them to get straightened out. Yes you will learn how to clean, do yard work shit majority of teens learns to help make them responsible adults.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop projecting. Just because you were an asshole doesnt mean everyone there was. Also, didnt they try to pray away your gay when you had a thing for that tiffany girl? That place was horrible. Sandy and manny were liars and manipulators on a power trip.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...