Saturday, November 1, 2014

Jason Ladas at Robert Land Academy - part 1

This testimony has been given by Jason Ladas. All rights goes to the original author.

4:00 am, April 2, 2011

I went to my basement and spent hours putting this video and comments together. You can see I am not in the best of moods. I had a bit of fun tossing around the authentic blue beret with the vintage hat badge. The blue beret and hat badge are the exact ones from the picture you see me holding my track and field championship trophy taken February 1989. I made this video hoping all past and present student and faculty eyes see this including that punk ass fuck himself the owner of the school Mr. fuck head con artist Bowman. I had so much fun making this video under the influence of large amounts of alcohol. I know alcohol consumption is against your school values you dumb fuck Bowman. I will not call you sir anymore. I find not calling you sir any more is one of life’s small pleasures. You have no idea how much I hated calling you sir for 6 different school years you son of a bitch mother fucker. You robbed my family of so much money. My naive father not only put me there against my will for 6 school different years but he willingly gave your so called Creative Center For Learning Development registered charity so much more in thousands of dollars in donations. Whatever the fuck you did with the one hundred thousand dollars he blindly gave you in blank checks is such a mystery to me. By the way I have some of those checks currently in my possession. Maybe one day I can find out through the freedom of information act how much he really gave you. I should have you fucking audited with revenue Canada for the years I was dumped there and forgotten. I just want to say my books of your bullshit institution have been completed and have been sent off for publishing and no cease and desist order from any judge can stop the documented abuses that went on during my force stay there from being highly publicized. I was more than happy to document how many ways too much physical, emotional, psychological and sexual abuse took place there with the exact names of all involved. I expect you to go on a frantic effort of damage control once you face a public relations nightmare. I suggest you hire a public relations firm for advice. I will have so much fun promoting my books through left wing publications first to gain traction and then I will approach right wing publications later on. You see I know how to put the odds of success in my favour. I am confident my books will be popular because when it comes to the importance of my own ideals…I can be most convincing. Your school is just a joke and a scam.

In 1992 I thought about joining Canada’s predecessor to the Joint Task Force 2 counter terrorism elite commando unit and I went to the Canadian armed forces recruiting center at the century 21 building in Hamilton Ontario. The recruiting officer who interviewed me, told me that Robert Land Academy is just a babysitting center in the eyes of the Canadian Armed Forces and is not taken seriously. I believed him because I have always known your school is pure bullshit. At my age of 38 I have lost so much of my quality life after having grown up under you bullshit care between January 9, 1985 to June 16, 1990. I cannot even win the confidence of a decent woman to raise a family with. Your extreme right wing cruel boot camp school does not prepare us for the real world in practice. I have lost so much quality of life thanks to your bullshit institution. I have grown distant from my family and did not go near the funeral of my father and brother. I refuse to go near any living member of my family. They all threw me out of the Ladas family when I was twelve years old. I will not even contest the will left behind from my father and brother whom I know is worth about 4 million dollars between the 2 of them. I know the money exists because I was there in Greece in 1987 when they both opened their bank accounts in the Bank of Crete in the Greek city of Tripoli.

I have one message for you Bowman you slime ball. I will have the best time of my life eroding your school’s credibility which you spent your life time building. I do this because it is the moral thing to do and I also have a vendetta against you. I know sometimes when I extrovert my feelings I might not sound esthetically pleasing by lacing my speech with colourful metaphors but it is something I cannot help after the vicious hell you put me through. If your school is so healthy and wholesome then why do I continue to have nightmares of my stay there for the last almost 21 fucking years? Thanks to you I have to endure nightmares of being physically and sexually assaulted at Robert Land Academy on a frequency of 4 times a month to four times a week. Thanks to my stupid parents especially my father I don’t seem to enjoy my time in this life. Every day I wake up wishing I could live my life all over again in a normal family unit. Instead thanks to your school Bowman I feel my life ended when I was 12 years old. It makes me sad to know that I was not the only student there to suffer from physical and sexual abuse. I have such a hard time generating any enthusiasm anymore as I close in on my 40th birthday. The long term effects of your method of raising boys are psychologically dangerous. It is unnatural and unhealthy. There was a reason why I publicly kept my mouth shut for a long time. I wanted to give my life 20 years to see the long term effects your school had on me. If I feel there is extremely dangerous child abuse and dangerous long term effects occurring amongst our youth and young men in our society then I have a moral and civic obligation to raise the level awareness of the general public and provincial ministry of education. Legislation at Queens Park should be passed after 3 readings that prevent such schools as Robert Land Academy to exist. Believe me you fuck Bowman I will spend the rest of my life trying to get your private school licence revoked permanently for the sake of any young boy from suffering a similar fate. From then on lazy ass parents will be forced to get their hands dirty and raise their sons on their own the natural and intelligent way.

Parents who send their kids there are the type of people who are the first to jump ship with the very same rats they bunk with when they face any challenge raising their little boys. The growth and development of their son is extremely precious. When a parent dumps their kid at Robert Land Academy they are gambling with their son’s life. Your son might be physically alive after he leaves that school but he may be just existing. He won’t be living any quality of life. Don’t be surprised if your son ends up feeling acrimonious towards you. All any young boy wants is to be loved unconditionally and to be accepted into the male adult world. That is all I ever fucking wanted from my mother and father. I was willing to make them so god damn fucking proud of me if they only had the mentality of going down with the fucking ship if necessary during our most difficult times. I loved my parents and my siblings like you would not believe. They were everything to me. I loved all of my grandparents and my extended family. I was just unfortunate to have been born in a dysfunctional family with a father who committed many infidelities and a mother who was a lazy ass designing woman. My mother was so deranged that she repeatedly and unsuccessfully tried to get me into a mental institution under the Ontario Mental Health Act. Three doctors from the Wilson Medical center named Frank Shapiro (GP and owner), Jabari (GP) and Sumner (Psychoanalyst) kept trying to tell my mother that there was nothing wrong with me and that I was simply going through a normal and healthy phase of life change. My mother had this horribly faulty level of awareness that I doubt she will ever see the world without here rose coloured glasses. My parents infected my 3 siblings with their corrupt and decadent mentality. All my deceased brother George ever thought about was swindling people for money and conjuring up new and improved ways to seduce women. George bragged he committed many infidelities against his partner of 19 years by the name of Lynn Boyd. I can confirm that George cheated on Lynn twice in 1995. In the summer of 1995 George contemplated the idea unceremoniously dumping Lynn and I pleaded with George not to do it because I believed Lynn Boyd somehow grounded George from leading a life of full blow debauchery. I saw a side of George that I grew to detest. I will never forget the night I caught George snorting a line of cocaine up his nose in a night club called Zoo Bar back in 1994. All he did at this night club was try to get laid as much as possible behind Lynn’s back. In my opinion Lynn is better off without George. My brother was a true pig in every sense of the word. I was so ashamed he was my brother and I mean that. Me and George lived our lives on the opposite ends of the moral spectrum.

I cannot keep quiet any longer on how dangerous Robert Land Academy truly is. Sometime I wake up in the middle of the night from another vicious nightmare of being back at that private school in Wellandport. Sometimes I am petrified to go back to sleep afterwards. I never thought anything was worse than staying at Robert Land Academy but there is. It is called life after Robert Land Academy. If you want to get the slightest inkling of what life is like at this private school just carefully watch the movie full metal jacket. Focus solely on the scene where the drill instructor introduces himself to the new recruits up the moment the drill sergeant gets shot by Gomer Pile in the washroom. This is no exaggeration. When I saw this film it threw me into a mental time warp. This is what it is like being at Robert Land Academy. Please take my words here extremely seriously. You have only one chance to get it right when you raise your son. You as parents better fucking get you shit together really fast and put your differences aside. You two parents created a life together. Your son can have a wonderful life in the bliss of domesticity or he can be like me and a handful of other former Robert Land students who have suffered. I encourage any former student of Robert Land Academy write about their stay there and what life was like after. Feel free to take civil legal action against Bowman whether it be yourself or a class action lawsuit. Please take Bowman to the cleaners and sue his ass. Please feel free to leave a comment. I have no fear of criticism any longer at my age...or any fear of anything. I hope this video goes viral. If YouTube takes it down then I will just parade this video on my website and every other video sharing site including Google videos and yahoo videos. I will tell you right now Bowman that my continuous sustained effort recognizes no such thing as failure. I expect Bowman to go into full speed damage control after he becomes aware that I finally spoke about the long term effects his school has. I expect him to speak to his current and future students about not paying any attention to my words. I will be ready to counter all of Bowman’s bullshit arguments against me. My age and life’s experience gives me a lot of credibility and I intend to use it when I court the media about Robert Land Academy. Bowman won’t even be able to buy the distribution rights to my books. This guy will be running around in a frenzy trying save his credibility at all costs. He will most likely try to take legal action against me but he will soon realize that he is far too late. I cannot be intimidated, bullied, bribed or bought. I got something else to say about that mother fucker who owns that private school.

Bowman is just an unethical business man who exploits young boys to turn a profit. What makes this punk ass fuck so dangerous is his natural ability to capture people’s imagination so easily. His usual tactic of getting his foot in the door of your trust is through joking humour. In his so called bag of tricks he had only 2 stupid jokes. One was the turtle joke and the other was about some Colonel Goldstein sending black soldiers to meet a bunch of young women. If you went to this school then you heard these retarded jokes. Bowman discovered a market for lazy parents who have large amounts of disposable income. Robert Land Academy is just a place to dump boys that lazy parents are more than happy to pay for someone else to raise them. These type of parents are usually affluent, well to do and influential. These parents prefer to do a lot of swanking and living the life of typical elitists. They cannot be bothered to raise children. They prefer to dump their kid at this place and wash their hand and walk away just like my bullshit abusive parents did to me. Bowman offers these parents the convenient excuse that their kids are at his school because the parents are not satisfied with their son’s behavior. This way lazy and neglectful parents will not lose face or honour in the eyes of their community, family, coworkers or social circles. What Bowman failed to do was ask the parents why is your son’s behavior is unsatisfactory. What are the causes of you son under achieving. The reason Bowman does not ask this is that he really does not fucking care. He just wants the fucking money. Bowman and his assistant headmaster fuck head Mr. Killip never questioned my parents as to their true motives for sending me there. These were the questions that Bowman and Killip should have demanded my parents answer. These are the questions my parents should have faced. Why is Jason’s behavior not up to your expectations? Is Jason suffering child abuse? Are you both Chris and Elsa neglecting the basic necessities of your child’s life? Are you violent with your son? Are you both as parents not cooperating together in the spirit of harmony to the point where it is destroying your child’s moral? Do you actually truly give a fuck about the growth and development of your son Jason? Hey Chris are you pissing off you wife by committing any transgressions or acts of infidelity? Hey Elsa are you such an insensitive woman that you are taking your anger you have against your husband and taking it out on your kids? Elsa are you continuing the cycle of abuse because your father William was horribly abusive with you before you were shipped off to private boarding school run by strict nuns? What kills me is how many parents bullshit themselves that they think they have no choice than to send their boys there. Parents end up believing with their own mistaken certainties that their son is unruly when the truth is the parents are the actual cause of their son’s protests and passive resistance. Thanks to my parents bullshitting themselves about me, I ended up leading a life of quiet desperation before, during and after my stay at Robert Land academy. The bottom line is Bowman does not care about my family structure or anything about me or my deranged parents. All Bowman wanted was for my sleazy father to sign over blank checks which he did. In the end Bowman must have gotten more money out of my family than any of his other applicants. Bowman kept admitting me there because I was low maintenance and I was not a trouble maker.

In fact I was never on his so called head masters charge. I never did any type of discipline at the time was which was called a “fourteen” or “fifteen”. In the end of this atrocity my father mortgages the family house and almost lost it. My family was split asunder and my father went to his grave with nothing but despair. His attempt to buy my respect with his millions of dollars went unsuccessful. His millions of dollars were useless to me. Where that money really should have gone was to Revenue Canada. That money was no good to him in Canada. If he dared brought that money into Canada then the tax department would have questioned him and he knew that. They definitely would have made assumptions that would not be in my father’s favour. My father got stung by the taxman in the 1960’s and got all his assets frozen and fined for 5000 dollars by revenue Canada which was a fortune back then. That is why he could not use it to send me to Robert Land Academy for grade 13. All that money was unpaid tax dollars that collected high interest over time since the 1960’s. He never touched that money. That is why it grew so much. To send me to Robert Land he used up all his line of credit at CIBC which eventually ran out before I went for grade 13.

This is the type of slime ball Bowman truly is. Thanks to him I ended up facing one adversity after the next in the last 20 plus years. There are times I feel like an old man who has come to the end of his life. Sometimes I feel my age especially now when I see my hair is slowly starting to turn grey. One of the things the bothers me is something that I never saw coming when I was I was a young adult. This is something that I will describe as a pain that is burning my soul figuratively speaking. I never spoke about it before but I cannot hold it in any longer. I call this pain delayed torture because it arrives much later in life after Robert Land Academy. Every time I see a man and a woman and their child or children it makes me wish I had that. I wish I had started a beautiful family when I was in my early twenties so I would have the physical energy to play and run around with my kids. I also dreamed of being the consummate husband and family man. I use to dream about growing up normally and falling in love with some girl I would call my high school sweetheart. Unfortunately I never had a high school sweet heart. There was one woman that I knew who would grow into becoming the perfect mother and wife. I met her when she was young and she expressed desire to start a family and after 2 years she ended losing patience and confidence in me. She eventually started a family but she ended up bearing another man’s child. This is one excruciating painful memory that I am forced to take with me to my grave. I keep asking myself what if my personal market value was higher than it was?

What if I did not grow up at Robert Land Academy on a faulty level of awareness? Although I lost this woman 15 years ago I still miss her like you would not believe. This is just another one of my many painful memories that is the indirect result of me growing up in a very unnatural and unhealthy way at Robert Land Academy. You do not go through the normal stages of maturity in Bowman’s private school. I find it so hard to trust people now. When I look back in retrospect, I now realize that I have turned off and driven away a lot of really good people. I wish I could have all those moments back. I could have had so many good friends and so many excellent girlfriends if I wasn’t so moody and distrusting but that is what happens when you grow up at Robert Land Academy and you do not know better. I lacked personality when I was younger. Every day I fight to decrease my faults and increase my virtues just so I can salvage any little quality life I have left in my mundane existence. I will say this again. If I am aware of child abuse taking place someplace somewhere then I must do what is right for sake of society and draw attention to it. If I continue to stay quiet and indifferent then I am doing society a huge disservice. I have a silver bullet argument against this method of raising boys and I know this time I finally have Bowman cornered and his smoothing talking ability won’t be able to stop me from shutting his school down before my life ends. I will enjoy using this medium to help promote my books. Next week I will talk more in depth about a former Robert Land student whom I use to take care of by the name of Joseph Maurice Macdonald. This guy is just a year and a half younger than me and he has intellect of a boy half his age. He has been smoking crack cocaine for over 20 years and he has prostituted himself to homosexual men since he was 15 years old. When I found him one day back in 1995 Joseph was feeling nothing but despair when his parents left him to the mercy of the streets. I tried to offer my whole hearted aid to Joseph and he refused because he does not care anymore.

For almost 15 years I was there for Joseph hoping he would change his mind and trust me because I treated him very kindly at Robert Land Academy when I was his platoon commander. We lived in the same quarters and sat at the same assigned dining table from Sept 1989 to Dec 1989. Bowman put Joseph through vicious hell during his 1 year and one summer there in 1989 and 1990. Joseph is truly long gone. One day I saw him begging for money in 2007 in the heart of downtown Toronto with his pants hanging down and his ass and male private parts hanging out for the whole world to see. Some teenagers were laughing at this spectacle and several people pulled out their cell phone cameras and videotaped Joseph in all his glory. There must have been thousands of people walking by him. I could not bear the sight of this. He was once a smart normal boy when I first met him in January of 1989. I considered him my younger brother back in the private school. How the fuck could this have happened to my little brother. I stopped my car and offered him a ride to his home just to preserve his dignity. Nobody in the crowd stopped for him when he was begging but a crowd of on lookers looked at me with shock and disbelief when I showed Joseph compassion at that moment and walked him to my car like a brother caring for his hurt younger sibling. Although I remained calm on the outside I was crying on the inside. This is the direct result of Bowman making Joseph’s life a living hell back in the day. I know because I witnessed Joseph‘s suffering at Robert Land Academy. Joseph told me his experience at Provincial Jail was far easier than his stay at Robert land Academy. Joseph now has this unreasoning hatred towards all mankind. I pleaded with him to stop taking his anger out on strangers. I kept pleading with him to be nice and kind to everyone he encounters. Joseph questioned my reasoning. I told him that if he takes his anger of Robert Land out on innocent people then he is just as scum as the people who harmed him when he was a youth. He therefore does not deserve favourable breaks or anyone’s good will or my whole hearted aid any longer. Joseph scoffed at my suggestion of volunteering his time to the community which I have done for years. Joseph has truly become a man of the streets. To him hustling people has become a way of life. I lost my friend and my younger brother and I can trace his downturn in life back to Robert Land Academy. Joseph became a statistic. Robert Land no doubt will continue to claim more projected victims as long as Bowman has a valid school licence from the Provincial ministry of Education.

Bowman is the worst whore going around now. Listen to what I am about to demand from you Bowman you mother fucker son of a bitch. What I want right now is my picture and name erased from you school photos for the years 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989 and 1990. I know you display these photos in the second floor of you academic building. I also want my named removed from the four prestigious trophies I won for your school. The 2 cross country championship trophies from 1987 and 1989. The track and field championship trophy from 1988 and the basketball championship trophy from 1989. I also want my name removed from your so called bullshit honour roll under the years 1985 and 1988. I also know you display you honour roll plaque on the second floor of you academic building. I refuse to be a credit to your school any longer Bowman you scum sucking bottom feeder. I know exactly what the fuck is going on there right now as I personaly know one student there which I pleaded to his parents for months to take their child out of there before it is too late. See you next week on my YouTube channel.

Regards
Master Corporal Jason Christos Ladas


Sources:

24 comments:

  1. Hey Jay my name is Ric and I attended for a short time in 95 I understand and I still hurt would love to talk to someone who knows what I've been through. ricpatterson01@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. please respond to ivanrassolov@icloud.com))i have a story to tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason I attended same time as you contact me please brpeets@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen such a terrible, hypocritical, and absolutely disgusting statement. Is this really what you think of Robert Land? Maybe if you didn’t have such a horrible perspective on life then maybe you could of succeeded. There is no student who enters Robert Land Academy without stating to the deputy headmaster that he wants to go. The fact that you were a platoon commander and a master corporal makes me vomit in my mouth after I see this statement. It is not of the parents decision to send they’re boy to Robert land academy. It is the boys choice. And if it is not, then kernel bowman would gladly sign the boy out. I have extreme pity for you jason. The fact that you’re a fourty year old man making a blog on high school students, makes me question on how your perspective is on little boys. I question myself on how your perspective is on anything really. You can not enter a school like Robert land with a terrible attitude because it will simply get you NOWHERE. Robert land academy maybe a bad school in your eyes. But it teaches you that life is not very much different. It teaches you to suck it up and move on. It teaches you learning skills because you clearly were not able to learn in public school. Things such as physical and sexual abuse, is something you NEED to report to staff. I don’t know about you but weighed or not they are that for the money. They still have a job to do.
    I think it is time that you screw your head on straight. Forget about your life at Robert land, and live the next few decades of your life with a smile on your face. It is time you face the fact that what happened happened 20 years ago. And it is now out of your control to change it. You have a dream to be a family man? Then be a freaking family man. Your making up excuses to sit on your ass and complain on why your life is so terrible. Get a grip on yourself and grow up! I feel extreme pity on the fact that a 16 year old boy, has to say this to a fourty year old man. If you think I don’t know what I’m talking about. I probably know quite more than you do. I am currently in Robert land academy right now and if you see what Robert land offers compared to other schools. You should be god damn thankful that you did not have to undergo what other schools had to offer. Good luck to you Jason and I hope that you realize that your life does not succeed by dwelling over past issues. I truly hope you find your way soon, good luck to you sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You say you are 16 which makes me suspect that you went to RLA rather recently. If the school now lets you decide if you want to go then I'm impressed by how much they've changed, but if things have changed that much then you can't know much about how the school was for a very long time. Being able to leave if you want to is great, but that must be a very recent change within the last 5-10 years, maybe after the latest suicide. At least while I was there being able to choose to leave was impossible (if they had permitted that then they would never have been able to stay afloat), and I've seen plenty of stuff to suggest that they swept allegations of physical and sexual abuse under the rug, even if it was reported.

      I've seen Jason Ladas around the web over the years, and I do think that the obsession he was with the school is probably a bit unhealthy and he should probably try more to move on (and maybe he has, I don't know what he's doing these days), but I understand where he's coming from. Normally I don't get too involved in conversations about this, but I think it's pretty condescending to assume that he has no right to be angry or displeased about anything that happened there just because you personally found it beneficial, especially as you're assuming that Bowman has always just let anyone leave who wants to do so and that the school has always been a nice place filled with people who want to be there. Even though Jason clearly needs to move past it, I don't think you can really judge him much when he came from a time where the academy was very different from how it seems to be now (and I'm happy that it seems to have gone the way it has).

      Delete
    2. screw you doupe. fucking fatass.

      Delete
    3. " If you think I don’t know what I’m talking about. I probably know quite more than you do. I am currently in Robert land academy right now and if you see what Robert land offers compared to other schools."

      Doop, what is this self-absorbed bullshit.

      "I probably know quite more than you do."

      lmao

      Delete
    4. I went to Robert land academy in 1985
      i was tortured some kid told his parents and we where punished because of it

      Delete
    5. I started a class action lawsuit if you want to join mlefave@preszlerlaw.com

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you must get that mouth from your mother, considering how much shit comes out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to Robert land in 1978. Back then it was hard. I got sent to the barn many times for a canoe paddle beating for the stupidest things. I was 11 and came from an alcoholic home so ya I had issues. And when school ended the first year I never went back. Today I'm sure the beatings are not as bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went recently and there were no beatings. The worst physical thing I say a staff do there was restrain kids for no reason but there was no hitting. That being said, there was a staff there SSGT Greene who preyed more on the emotional side of the students. Honestly this was to be expected though because the power and authority over children in the vulnerable sector would attract such people. many people had problems with greene. He was been talked to by upper level management for being harsh multiple times, other staff members openly complained about him, other staff have actually written reports on him for bullying (one time he mocked a students voice in front of their peers and other staff), and he has done things to undermine the emotional wellbeing of the students in his care. Sorry for going on so much about this, it still causes me some emotional stress today. It is a failure on the school's behalf that this abuse-prone time-bomb is working with the vulnerable sector.

      Maybe I should be thankful that I wasn't beaten in a barn like you. Happy to say I'm. doing well now.

      Delete
  8. I was there in the 80's and it was not a perfect place in regards to how a young man should be treated. I did see how some guys were abused. I remember how bad I felt for them. Scared to talk to anyone about it or they would make your life hell there. I thought no one would believe me anyway. I ran away in fear. Mr.Bownan kept my parents money. Maybe he meant well in the first few years but ended up letting the Business end of it cloud his judgement? All I know is what I saw happening there and cant forget. I can forgive today. But my life was ruined for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure the beatings are not as bad? Really!! Good Lord man.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't think there where more of us I try to tell people what they did to us but no one believes me

    ReplyDelete
  11. they made me put liqiud soap in my mouth for 5 min becauae i said shit we had to do half sit ups and half push ups they starved us i had missed a hole in my boot so i had to exrcise durring lunch when every one was in side eating then was given 5 min to eat bread and water if you made a mistake while eating you had to stand and mis your meal we got up at 430 was made excerice till 530 then stand in front of our bunks in attention till we where inspected with a white glove we showed together if anyone made a noice when we where sleeping everyone went out and ran on the lap track its all coming back to me starting to cry and shack with the thoughts and i have PTSD BPD and go ahead and laugh all you want but i pray you never have to experience metal health problems because if you laugh you don't understand and i forgive you and pray you never do understand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello I started a lawsuit if your are interested in joining hit me up martyschady123@gmail

      Delete
  12. the scariest part for me is listening to each kid who used to cry themselves to sleep at night or who used beg for the endless torment to stop come out of that place completely brainwashed. ask them what they think of their experience there and they will all tell you the same thing. they have ALL been coached to say the same exact thing...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I started a class action lawsuit against any one who wishes to sign on or give a statement please contact our lawyer, we are signing all students mlefave@preszlerlaw.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey jason can you email me martyschady123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...