Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Jason Ladas at Robert Land Academy - part 5

This testimony has been given by Jason Ladas. All rights goes to the original author.

July 14, 2011

This place is truly fucked up. I thought age would bring me wisdom, peace of mind and calmness of thought. I thought wrong. What age has given me is a heightened level of awareness to the point where I see Robert Land Academy has impacted my entire life in a negative way. I was unlucky to be born into the wrong family. My parents were so abusive that they both had the audacity to assume the part of injured party and paint me as the bad guy when I was protesting their negligence and their abusive behavior. One day in the fall of 1984 a Hamilton policeman and long time friend of my father named Mr. Reed came into my dad’s restaurant and suggested he send me to Robert Land Academy. The only reason I never ran away from this place is that I knew at the age of 12 I had no place to go.

However I intend to speak to my lawyer to see if Robert Land Students have the legal right to refuse to be sent there if their parents try to force this school on them. My argument is simple. If a boy does not want to be there then you as a parent could be doing your boy irreparable harm by dumping him there. The responsibility is yours if you have not figured that out yet. You have the ability to create life and that life is given to you in trust. If you are not ready to have kids then simply don’t have any. If you as a parent do not want to raise your boy yourself then I will be happy to do your job for you. I am not joking when I say this. I would rather step in as his mentor then see another boy lose his love for life like I did. I don’t want to see any kid spend the last 20 plus years suffering the same way I am because of my stay at this vicious boot camp in Wellandport Ontario. You as a parent can walk away and “wash your hands” if your son suffers any negative effects. Your son cannot walk away from this. Your son will be the one who will be constantly paying the price of your screw up if Robert Land harms his young psyche. This is what I mean when I say you are “gambling with your son’s life” by putting him in that same place I was stuck at from age 12 to almost 18. This is no place for a boy. I left this school feeling like an old man who has come to the end of his life with no interest to do anything anymore. Why was I feeling this way at the age of 17 in the year 1990? Why do I still feel this way in the year 2011 with my 39th birthday just mere months away? Why do I have this empty feeling? Why do I feel like a dead person? Why do I keep wishing I never went to Robert Land Academy? Why didn’t I let my father see me one last time while he was gravely ill on his death bed before he died? Why didn’t I go to his funeral to pay him any last respect? Why didn’t I let my brother see me one last time when he had only a few days to live at Toronto East General Hospital before he died? Why didn’t I go to his funeral to pay him any last respect? Why didn’t I contest the will of my father who is worth about 3 million Canadian dollars in overseas bank accounts and real estate holdings in Hamilton Ontario?

The answer is I don’t give a care about these people in life so why would I give a care about then in death. I once cared about these people and I gave them my full loyalty but they showed me they were selfish and they did not give a care if I lived or died. It took me a long time to accept that these 2 men were truly evil and I was unfortunate to be related to them. My dead sibling alone was worth 1 million dollars in overseas bank accounts. Between these two dead punks they had 4 million Canadian dollars. If I had 4 million Canadian dollars it would not excite me. The only thing I might do with this money is start a unique service to help former Robert Land Academy students who are suffering as I am. You have no idea how badly I wanted out of that school. You have no idea how I dreaded wearing that ugly ridiculous scarlet uniform. Just so I would not lose my sanity there I consciously shut off desire to feel enthusiastic about life. When I left there I tried to turn back on my enthusiasm to explore and live life and I found I was not able to get myself interested. I tried endlessly but I was not successful. My life and my reality today is crap. This is what Robert Land Academy has done for me. This could happen to your son. As he gets older and nears 40 like me he might wish he could relive his life again from the point before he ever heard this bull crap private school. I don’t know what my future holds for me but I don’t look forward to it. To me everyday feels the same. Nothing seems to excite me much except warning people that Robert Land Academy is a virtual death sentence. I exist physically but I feel I have no soul left. I am not living a quality life at all. To live in this world you must grow with this world or you will not feel a part of this world. If you as a parent who sends your son to Robert Land Academy and he seeks me out because he does not want to be there then my message to your son will be simple. I will advise him for his own safety to stop feeling any unconditional love for his parents. I will then tell him to estrange himself from his parents when he is no longer a minor. That is exactly what I did when I was 19 and I never looked back. It was the best decision I ever made and almost 20 years later I do not regret it. I just simply distanced myself from my scum bag dangerous family for my own protection so they may never again harm me. This way I can hopefully salvage any little quality life I might have left.

The only thing that gives me any peace now is to spread the warning that Robert Land Academy is a death school. If you perceive me as a stubborn fool then that is your prerogative. When I make serious allegations I back up my claims with evidence. My complaint is not frivolous or vexatious. I am not stubborn. I believe in continuous sustained effort if the cause is humane and just. If I can convince at least one parent not to send their boy to Robert Land Academy then my effort will be worth it. Saving one boy’s quality of life is better than doing nothing with my time. With all my inner strength I have still not experienced any peace with myself thanks to the harsh methods of raising a boy at Robert Land academy. The reason why I stayed away from drugs, alcohol and cigarettes was simple. I did want to lose myself to narcotics. All I have in this world is control of my own metal faculties. I discovered that the only thing we have that is truly ours is unchallenged and unchallengeable control over our own thoughts. Robert Land Academy makes this intrusive attempt into our young impressionable minds and tries to forcefully reorganize our thought process. This is dangerous to a young boy’s mental health because his brain is hardwired a certain way and any psychologist will argue against this sort of unhealthy practice. When Scott Bowman tried this with me he ended up complicating my life because his school also does not allow you to go through the normal stages of maturity properly. I just happen to be lucky when I was born that nature sent me out into this world with a cast iron will. I can cope with life after Robert Land Academy better than several former students I met. Some of them cannot cope at all with this injustice. I wish I can do more for them but it is too late. I can only hope that I can prevent this disaster from claiming its next projected victim. For those of you like Scott Bowman and Bill Bates who think I am full of hot air then I must warn you that when it comes to the importance of my own ideals…I can be most convincing. I can win over any crowd if I want to. Please if you have any doubts try me. I am always eager to give a demonstration on how easy it is to capture anyone’s imagination.

Regards
Angry Master Corporal Jason Christos Ladas


Sources:

11 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I'm thinking of sending my son there. He is 13 and out of control. Do you have specific reasons why you say the things above?

    Thank you

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you didn't. someone I know who went there in the 1980s just killed himself.

      Delete
  2. Hello,

    I'm thinking of sending my son there. He is 13 and out of control. Do you have specific reasons why you say the things above?

    Thank you

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went there 96-98. Your a big fucking baby! Blaming your parents and a school for your sorry life. Grow a set of balls! Find a 12 step program and mabye you can move on with your life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to the school for two and half years. 96-98 I hated it! When i graduated i packed all my stuff into my shitty old truck and drove across Canada to party, saying fuck university and never looked back. In my opinion their should be more schools like Robert Land everywhere! The little disrespectful, video game playing, mouthy shits of todays society should all get a little awakening from the likes of Men like Bowman Bates or Zarha!! Mabye teach them some respect and humility. God help us all

    ReplyDelete
  5. If your kid is out of controll, by all means let them boss you around and treat you like shit, see how long it takes to become a young gradparent, a regular visitor at your local detention center, or the parent of alcoholic drug addict. If your lucky☠

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grow up. From my experience as an alumni, the overwhelming majority of people who went there benefited tremendously, and the ones looking at it with a grudge 20 years later (like you) were always destined to be a loser and a failure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, as all you guys call these kids pussies for being at one of these garbage schools, just look at all of the deaths that have happened at these places. It's funny, you guys calling people pussies might not have even survived being there 2 seconds. Michelle Sutton, dead at age 15, Summit Quest
    Died of Dehydration on a desert hike. “Counselors” ignored complaints.
    Kristen Chase, dead at age 16, Challenger
    Died of heatstroke after long hike.
    Paul Choy, dead at age 16, Rite of Passage
    Was forced to sit on platform for 5 hours in cold. Died later at hospital. Doctors observed evidence of anal rape.
    Aaron Bacon, dead at age 16, Northstar
    Was beaten and tortured, deprived of food and water. Died from perforated ulcer.
    Dawnne Takeuchi, dead at age 18, VisionQuest
    Died after being thrown off a truck driven by VQ staff. Counselor ordered to pay $270.
    Lorenzo Johnson, dead at age 17, Arizona Boys Ranch
    Drowned in an irrigation ditch while trying to escape.
    Carlos Ruiz, dead at age 13, VisionQuest
    Fell 80 feet to his death.
    Mario Cano, dead at age 16, VisionQuest
    Was not treated for a fatal blood clot.
    John Vincent Garrison, dead at age 18, VisionQuest
    Boating/Drowning
    Bernard Reefer, dead, VisionQuest
    Boating/Drowning
    Robert Zimmerman, dead, VisionQuest
    Boating/Drowning
    Charles Lucas, dead, VisionQuest
    Boating/Drowning
    James Lamb, dead, VisionQuest
    Boating/Drowning
    Tammy Edmiston, dead, VisionQuest
    Fell From Bridge
    Leon Anger, dead, VisionQuest
    Drowned while attempting to escape.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Latasha Bush, dead at 15, Daystar Residential Treatment Center
    Died of asphyxia after being mechanically restrained.
    Charles Collins, Jr., dead at age 15, Crossroads for Youth
    Died after period of forced exercise
    Jamie Young, dead at age 13, Ramsey Canyon
    Heatstroke from forced hike.
    Randy Steele, dead at age 9, Laurel Ridge Psychiatric Hospital
    Was restrained, vomited, and stopped breathing.
    John Avila, dead, Rocky Mountain Academy
    Hung himself from a pipe using a belt.
    Danny Lewis, dead at age 16, VisionQuest
    Drowning
    Nicholas Contreras, dead at age 16, Arizona Boys Ranch
    Forced exercise and untreated infections. Died from collapsed lung. 2.5 quarts of pus in chest at time of death.
    Edith Campos, dead at age 15, Desert Hills
    Broke a vertebrae while being restrained, went untreated. A month later, died from asphyxia while being restrained. Skin was visibly blue.
    Matt Toppi, dead at age 17, Robert Land Academy
    Hit by train attempting to escape.
    Chris Brown, dead at age 16, Robert Land Academy
    Hit by train attempting to escape.
    Eric David Schibley, dead at age 17, VisionQuest
    Drowned.
    Robert Doyle Erwin, dead at age 15, VisionQuest
    Drowned.
    Lyle Foodroy, dead, VisionQuest
    Drowned, boat capsized in storm.
    Gina Score, dead at age 14, State Training School (South Dakota)Died attempting 2.6 mile run. Hyperventilated, urinated on herself, eyes rolled back into head. Staff reportedly were laughing and made jokes. Ambulance was called 3 hours later, died of hyperthermia with body temperature of 108°.
    Bryan Dale Alexander, dead at age 18, Texas Correctional Services
    Died from Pneumonia
    Michael Wiltsie, dead at age 12, Eckert Youth Alternatives
    Asphyxia while being restrained by 300 pound counselor. Michael weighed about 66 pounds. Mother later killed her other son and herself in murder-suicide.
    Tristan Sovern, dead at age 16, Charter Behavioral Health System
    Died of asphyxia while being restrained. Towel was put in mouth and bedsheet over his head.
    Robert Rollins, dead at age 12, Devereaux School
    Asphyxia after being restrained. Restrained for argument over teddy bear
    Andrew McClain, dead at age 11, Elmcrest Psychiatric Hospital
    Died of asphyxiation and chest compression after being restrained.
    Anthony Haynes, dead at age 14, American Buffalo Soldiers Boot Camp
    Forced to wear black sweatpants & sweatshirt in 111° heat, resorted to eating dirt. Died of dehydration.
    Charles "Chase" Moody, dead at age 17, The Brown School (CEDU affiliated)
    Died from asphyxia while being restrained. Had vomit in throat.
    Roberto Reyes, dead at age 15, Thayer Learning Center Boot Camp
    Died from complications from a spider bite. Staff ignored Roberto falling down frequently, complaining of muscle soreness, vomiting and involuntarily urinating and defecating on himself. Had over 30 cuts and bruises at time of death.
    Travis Parker, dead at age13, Appalachian Wilderness Camp
    Died of asphyxia after being restrained for over 90 minutes. Was denied food and asthma medication.
    Christening "Mikie" Garcia, dead at age 12, Star Ranch
    Suffocated while being restrained.
    Linda Harris, dead at age 14, Chad Youth Enhancement Center
    Asphyxiation from restraint.
    Martin Lee Anderson, dead at age 14, Bay County Sheriff's boot camp, Florida
    Was punched and kneed. Died while mouth was covered and ammonia capsules were shoved up Martin’s nose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'll notice robert land is on there multiple times. Grow the fuck up, and stop calling people pussies...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...