Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Jason Ladas at Robert Land Academy - part 4

This testimony has been given by Jason Ladas. All rights goes to the original author.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I was sitting in my car about one week after the death of my eldest sibling George. I was reminiscing about my interaction with him. I really did not miss him. George Ladas was a scum bag in every sense of the word. I still never forgave him for ripping me off for 100 dollars when I was 15 years old. I also never forgot how one night in 1994 George was preaching to me on how to lead a life of good moral character like him. That same night after his lecture I caught George snorting a line of cocaine in a night club called Zoo Bar. This guy was pure scum and he died like the disgusting pig he was. I just pulled into a spot where I usually hang out and I just could not fucking believe my eyes. Another scum bag like George had the audacity to walk up to my driver side window and say “can we talk”. There is a reason why my doors and windows are always locked. It’s because of moments just like this. This scum bag goes by the full legal name of Alexander Peter Ladas. It was my other sibling. This is the brother I would have preferred to have died instead of George. I was so fucking disappointed when I got the news it was George who died and not Alex. I just took one quick look at this mother fucker just to be sure it was who I thought it was. In a split second I confirmed his identity. For some reason my adrenalin started to race along with my blood pressure. The anger and rage that gripped me at that moment was unbelievable. I just wanted to viciously beat the mortal fuck right through Alex but that would not be very civilized for a man of my intelligence. At that moment something really strange just happened. With my perception it appeared as time was slowing down to a crawl. I know what happened to me. Our eyes are just like an old projector machine. Our eyes send about 30 frames per second to our brain. When our thoughts begin to race our eyes end up sending about 50 frames per second to our brain for the duration of our heighted awareness. This is a part of our survival instinct. This is what protects us from perceived danger. This is how we avoid accidents and disasters once we notice it is about to strike. When I saw that fuck head Alex my brain when into combat mode. I see Alex as extremely dangerous and poisonous because of the way he often mistreated me throughout my adolescence. I started having so many memories of our interaction from the past. I only glanced at this punk for a second but my racing thoughts and memories made it feel like several moments.

I remember when he left me behind for one day in Greece. The year was 1981 and I was just 8 years old and I was crying over Alex’s neglectful attitude. I remember all the physical child abuse Alex put me through when I was about 10 years old. I remember 1986 when Alex laughed at me when I sat crying in Bowman’s office at Robert land Academy when Alex and my father dumped me there…again. I remember in the summer of 1988 how Alex put me at risk by surrendering my passport to a hotel manager as a damage deposit instead of his passport. This really fucking irked me. I remember from when I was a kid to an adult how Alex always made himself feel better by pounding the fuck out of my self esteem with his painful insults. Why the fuck were you so cruel with me Alex? I gave you my full respect and brotherly love as a family member. What the fuck did I ever do to you Alex? You Alex are a drug addicted, alcoholic, sociopath, manipulative fuck, control freak and I am not going to hide this about you any longer. New people you associate with will no longer see you as the charming and suave person you want everyone to believe you are. You will have a hard time deceiving people with you bullshit demeanor. It was not my fault that our father gave me more of his attention than he gave you. I was always against parents playing favourites amongst their children. I know this mere fact was at the heart of you and George always antagonizing, ostracizing and engaging me. One of the things that have always angered me about Alex was an incident that occurred in 1995. It occurred after I was no longer working at this one place. Alex blurted out he overheard 1 of my coworkers criticize me. This scum bag coworker was trying to capture the imagination of 2 other coworkers in trying to turn the entire staff against me. He failed and this is why. I knew who these coworkers were because one of them was loyal to me and told me what was said behind my back. I got the coworker who was spreading false rumors about me promptly fired. I was upset that Alex never told me at the moment he overheard this one punk talk false shit about me. It showed me that Alex never truly cared about my health and welfare. Alex had this really sadistic thrill out of always watching me face hardship and he never warned me when he thought I was about to face adversity. To me this was a really petty way to exact retribution towards me because Alex never got as much attention from our father as I got. This dispute is actually between Alex and my father. It was Christos Ladas that Alex should have focused his dispute with.

There are many negative incidents that occurred between me and Alex but I will leave that for another day. I will say this about Alex Ladas. True family members are willing to go down with the ship at all costs. Alex was always the first to jump ship with the same rats be bunks with. I have always believed in this saying when I think how a family should act towards each other. It goes like this…”we sink, we swim, we rise, we fall…we meet our fate together”. The key words here are “we” and “together”. I got the point of what being a family man was all about. I am sad to say that I was the only one in the entire Ladas family that understood this basic principle. It does not take an intellectual or academic to realize that we exist for only one reason and that is to help each other survive. The laws of nature that govern all our instincts continue to point towards this very profound truth and fact. We must help each other live and not die. If we are going to feud and war and hurt our loved ones then there is no reason we as a species should inhabit this earth. It is our privilege and not a right that we have a place in nature. We must coexist and learn from each other so we may continue earning our place in nature. This effort is ongoing. I will say this and you might find it shocking to believe Alex but it is true. I have someone that I truly call my brother. Someone who has given me so much more respect and brotherly love than you and George ever gave me. He has treated me like a true brother and his parent have been so kind to me. I will never reveal his identity because it is none of your flying fucking business. I really enjoyed replacing you Alex with my new brother. You are not wanted anymore because you were so selfish. I am more than happy to share my blessings with my new brother. Too bad for you Alex that your scum brother George is no longer by your side so you both can continue to pound the fucking hell out of my self esteem like you did my entire life until I dumped your ass when I was 27. I really should have dumped your ass earlier as soon as I left Robert Land Academy. Enjoy life being Alex without George or me to be around you. You really deserve to be brotherless. You have nobody and you are the author of your own misfortune. I was willing to into hell with you one time until you showed me that you were not worth being loyal to when you dumped me and laughed at me in Bowman’s office at Robert Land Academy. I am so glad you lost your father and brother to death in a span of 18 months. Actually you lost 3 people since I am happy to include myself in your losses. We could have been so close you and I. Although you are 9 years older than me the maturity gap between us was closing to the point where we could have done so much. We could have gone to places like Las Vegas or simple stay local and go bars hoping a have a slew of girlfriends. You dumb fuck. I so badly wanted to grow up fast when I was a kid so we could have fun as adults. Why in the fuck did you have to destroy our future together by mistreating me and dumping me at Robert Land Academy? What the fuck is wrong with you Alex? Why didn’t you recognize me as you biological brother? You lose sucker and I hope one day you see the stupidity that you allowed to govern your thinking. You truly are a dumb ass. I hope you ended up so demoralized and I hope that Bowman reads these words that are coming right out of my soul.

Like I said only one second elapsed from when I spotted this punk and all these thoughts raced through my mind at lightning speed. I instantly pulled my car in reverse and then I put it high gear and hit the accelerator. The punk decides to try to stop the car with his bare hands. I mean are you fucking kidding me. When did you become superman Alex? Get a fucking life Alex you manipulative gutless coward. Alex you will never again be welcomed around me. From now on Alex I am off limits to you. Have a nice life Alex and maybe I will see you in Hell when this life is over along with George and Christos. I drove away and at a distance to see where Alex parked his car. This sneaky bastard parked his car in a car dealership just to make it easier for him to sneak up on me. I discreetly followed him just to see where he would go. He went south on Dundas Street West and then turned east on Howard Park. It was then that I decided not to continue to follow him because I wanted to keep as much distance between me and anybody who was in favour of having me dumped at Robert Land Academy. This includes Alex whom I will never consider again to be my brother. Get the fuck out of my life forever Alex. I hope you are the next member of the Ladas family who will die off like George and Christos.

As a final word here with this segment, I hope all parents who think about sending their boys to Robert Land Academy think twice before your son possibly ends up with my type of sentiment. Just for one moment imagine your son talking the exact way I am towards you years after you dump him at Robert Land Academy. I am imploring every parent do not dump him at this institution. You are gambling with your son’s life. You could be robbing him of a quality life. Don’t be fucking reckless with your son’s well being. The best chance you have with creating an unbreakable bond with your son is to show him you are willing to go down with the ship with him if all else fails. You have to share in your son’s anxiety and feel the pain when you son faces any adversity. For fucks sakes do a lot of mutually enjoyable activity with you son like encouraging him to do his school homework with you so you can grow with him every step of his life. It is not fucking hard to approach parenting from a naturally point of view. This is all I ever wanted as an adolescent just like every other kid. That is to be accepted into the adult world. If you do not heed my warning then you will have me against you and don’t be surprised if my literature turns your son against you. I am not fucking kidding. I am not spewing out subversive literature. I have experienced unimaginable pain at Robert Land Academy and so much unperceived hell after I left this twisted school. Feel free to return to my website jasonladas.com for more about my time at Robert Land and how it ruined my life. I hope you as parents will learn many lessons from what I have to say here. I am not disclosing all these personal details for nothing.

Regards
Angry Master Corporal Jason Christos Ladas


Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...