Sunday, April 5, 2015

Christina at Diamond Ranch Academy (from safeteenschools.org)

This testimony was given on the webpage Safe Teen School by a student Christina. All rights goes to the original author.

I was there August 1, 2012 - March 27, 2013.

I was woken up at 5 am and taken by 2 people who called themselves transporters while my parents watched, my parents did not take me, they threatened me the second they saw me before even explaining who they were

One day in RFI the staff got mad at me and ripped my glove while still on my hand leaving a mark, then grabbed my arm and shoved me into a brick wall hard leaving another bruise then after I slid down and started crying from pain, grabbed my hair, slammed my face into the tile floor, got on top of me and almost popped my shoulder and wrist out of the sockets, I held my breath to keep from screaming and they said I was no fun then got off of me and left me in a locked room alone.

They gave me no breakfast or lunch and I was abused much more frequently like that after that incident , also a special person was often abused. She would take showers and if she was ever late, they would open her shower door pull her out of the shower and restrain her every time, there were only 5 staff I ever got along with, Mykin was 1 and she got fired when they found out she was being easy on us, Roxanne was another and she would give us food so would her sister Nola and Liz would try to get us everything she could but quit when they started threatening her for helping us.

We were punished for asking for water, extra food, or a bathroom break and if we weren't about to die on the spot, medical would yell at us for needing them, the school kept trying to put me on medication but my mom said no and I recently found out that my mom never knew about the pills they made us take everyday in O&A.

Before Diamond Ranch Academy I never talked to my parents and now is no different.

Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...