Sunday, May 15, 2016

Testimony about Refuge of Grace Academy

Today the boarding school has been rebranded as Wings of Faith Academy but remains under the same management. The boarding school was founded in Michigan but moved to Missouri in order to avoid oversight.

Even prisoners get an hour outside, for the first few months I was there we NEVER went out. I went to refuge march 2009 to nov and well..

I came out fragile and feeling like dying. The martins convinced my parents and I that I had stds to keep me there longer. Once my parents said they couldn't afford it they were happy to let me go! Besides that I went to the doc after I got out and found out I was completely fine and healthy which made me so angry. I was at first disliked by Debbie because the first night I got restrained for pushing her back when she pushed me first! I lost the feeling in my hands for a couple weeks. I was a guide there after a few months and tried to help as many girls as I could.

It was only possible for me to get through by learning to live inside myself. Their self righteous arrogant ways make a bad name for Christians. Only God helped me through and only Gods forgiveness keeps me from a lawsuit.

Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...