Sunday, November 2, 2014

Jason Ladas at Robert Land Academy - part 2

This testimony has been given by Jason Ladas. All rights goes to the original author.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

For those who read this you are probably wondering what the hell set me off the other day. I was going to eventually use YouTube to promote my books on my stay at Robert Land Academy. The books were completed last month and have been sent off for publishing. I did not plan to start promoting until after I have a book launch party. Something happened to me that I changed my mind and I started to promote my story immediately. In an unrelated incident last week I was invited for dinner by this one woman whom I have become so smitten over. I really liked this girl for a while. She is this voluptuous girl who is 40. Although she is 2 years older than me she really does not look her age. I say she could pass for 32 at the youngest. Anyways I found out she cancelled or little get together and ended up brushing me off for another man. In the world of relationships you can say that this girl was on the “rebound”. I was not fucking impressed. In fact I was fucking livid. I could not believe I got my hopes up so high that I actually thought about giving myself to this amazing woman for years to come. Whatever youth she had left in her life, she decided to give it to another man to enjoy. Once again I struck out. This was not the first time this had happened. This has been happening so often since I left Robert Land Academy. When it comes to women I have experienced an extreme of bad luck in the last 20 years. I have always known why. I had a hard time competing with every man on the planet who has always seem to have a higher personal market value than me. Majority of the men out there went through the normal stages of maturity properly. Many men out there have had a head start when it comes to developing their social skills and dating skills. They are in another league compared to me with all their charm and suave. Most men have not faced the kind of resistance I was forced to face because of Robert Land Academy. This place does not prepare you for the real world. The school at Wellandport is no different than a jail. They feed you like an inmate in a prison. They drill you to death on a parade square. They make you march around for miles as much as 25 miles a day for three straight days. This is so fucking insane. Sometimes when I look back at my years at this institutution I ask myself “now what the fuck was what all about”. The sad part is I never left Robert Land Academy. It has always been in the back of mind. I tried to forget about it but the nightmares and adversities I faced in my life kept reminding me that I grew up in an unnatural environment. I grew up in an ambience that felt like hell. That school really robbed me of a quality life. I became institutionalized and I did not realize it until many years later. I strongly suspect the greater majority of parents who stick their kids there have this mindset of what I would call ultra conservative. I am willing to bet 99.9 percent of the parents who send their kids to RLA have extreme right wing political leanings. How in the fuck can you argue with a parent whose brain is hardwired to be rigid and dogmatic? I watch these parent testimonials on YouTube from an objective point of view and I still see my own parents in the faces of these people. These parents are full of mistaken certainties of what is really healthy for their son. What your son needs is unconditional love and not to be sent to this place which I liken to a Gulag. The date is Wednesday, April 6, 2011 and I just woke up from another fucking nightmare of being back at Robert Land Academy at the age of 12 and being sexually assaulted in the shower area of brock barracks by a former student named David Bouchard. You might tell to stop whining and it was just a dream but this event actually occurred in January of 1985 and this dream was more like a replay of a painful memory I had from my recruit days. If Bowman’s private school is so wonderful then why do I continue to suffer 26 years later from my bad experience in the shower room at brock barracks? Don’t be surprised if one day you change your tune about your sentiment toward RLA if your son exhibits all sorts of symptoms because he did not growing up like normal kids. If your son one day has an inability to connect to others outside RLA because his peers do not perceive him as “hip and cool”, don’t be shocked if he starts to blame you for this problem you as parents created. I know this painful problem all too well. I discovered it when I went to grade 13 in a public high school. I was so distraught over it that I never went to my high school graduation just to stick it to my family. I wish I saw the look on my parent’s faces that went to my graduation ceremony and sat in the crowd to find out when the school principal called out my name that I was nowhere near the high school. At that moment I was in downtown Hamilton in the place my father hated seeing me in. It was a downtown video arcade that offered gaming services to my age group. I never had such a good time like this standing up my parents. They fucking deserved this disappointment and I hope they were publicly humiliated. I hope they were really proud of their son.

Getting back to what I was saying earlier I was experiencing new heights of anger when this extraordinary woman recently ditched me for another man. I was so fucking angry I kept asking myself the same question I had been asking myself since I experienced this same thing since the 1980’s. What if I did not go to Robert Land Academy? Would my personal market value be really high? For me this was the last fucking straw. I was not going to delay speaking out against Bowman and his school any longer. The last bit of procrastination that was left in me had suddenly vanished forever. My desire to speak out against Robert Land Academy had just turned into a burning obsession. I ended up doing something that I rarely ever do. I went to liquor store and I purchased 1 large bottle of French table wine with 12.5 percent alcohol. Then I bought 2 tall cans of Fax German beer with each can containing 10 percent alcohol. I knew in my heart what I was going to do that night. I seriously doubt Bowman can stop me now from purchasing alcohol. Here I am, a long time Robert Land Academy “model student” who went to a school with a school value system that was dead against alcohol. Here I am inside a liquor store with the blue beret and hat badge tucked into my jacket pocket. Here I am now discreetly clutching the cadet beret in my left hand and walking around clutching a wine bottle in my right hand all the while with an ear to ear grin on my face. I can’t wait to write about my fun bringing the RLA beret and hat badge inside a liquor store. I only hope these words reach Bowman’s eyes. If this offends and demoralizes you Bowman I say too fucking bad you son of a bitch. What the fuck can you do to me now Bowman? What are you going to do? Don’t you wish you can put me on your so called head masters charge for the first time ever? Do you wish you can give so many days of hard labour and lap track running with a weight pack? Go fuck yourself. I hope your current students read this and get a good chuckle out of my words. It is my wish to capture the imagination of all your current students. I mean everything I say here. I tell you this Bowman that this is not an imposter speaking to you pretending to be Jason Ladas. This is really master corporal Jason Ladas. I hope you still remember the way I glared at you when you made me march around that parade square for the last time on Saturday, June 16, 1990. I hope you were able to infer with my body language that day that I wanted you to fuck yourself and I was going to one day write about the hell you put me through under your care. That day has finally arrived and I welcomed it with my open arms and a lot of alcohol.

For the first time in 20 years and only the second time in my life I got extremely hammered. I became beyond drunk. I have never gone binge drinking and I am not an alcoholic. I have always known that alcohol is a depressant. There is a reason why your bartender knows more about you than your doctor. I sat in front of the 4 computers and monitors I have on my large desk and I want straight to my YouTube channel and straight to the video I posted on Robert Land then I hit the pause button. I went into my vault and dusted of the box containing all my school photos, videos and yearbooks. As far as the medals, service pins, 2 extra hat badges, good conduct arm band and corporal stripes are concerned, I left them all in a dust bin back at my parent’s house almost 20 years ago. I kept the blue beret and hat badge so I could have fun sometimes and toss it around like it was garbage. Sometimes I will pretend it is a basketball and repeatedly toss it into a garbage bin only to take it out so I can toss it around some more another day. I don’t give a fuck if this pisses off Bowman that I disrespect and desecrate a sacred symbol of his bullshit school. I had fun tossing it around on this video. I ended up consuming the alcohol with the blue beret and hat badge on my head. I started burping and belching in a drunken debauch with the blue beret and hat badge hanging sideways on my head like a drunken sailor. I never had such a good time as this. In making this video I was trying to convince the viewer that I have nothing but utter contempt over Bowman and his scum school. I am not afraid to chastise and make a mockery out of you Bowman and your good for nothing school. For me what happened to my private life in the last 24 hours made me so determined to extravert my innate feelings of what your school has done to me. I decided to make my own testimonial with this video and my website. I took my digital video camera and decided to film me replaying the RLA video I previously put on only this time I used the bottle of wine and beer can as a place to hang up the blue beret and hat badge that you once gave me to hold in trust for you. I do not give a flying fuck if this video fucks up your school’s integrity. It was liberating for me to start to promote my books this way. I had fun typing away about this school as I was looking at the monitor through a rum soaked haze. The alcohol gave me the desired effect I wanted. I only used the alcohol as a depressant so it would flush out all the long forgotten feelings I have for your school that I previously suppressed over the last 20 years.

This school can really mar the beauty and sacredness of life. The teachings at RLA do not encourage you to assert your divine right as an individual. They to not teach you how to think. They just teach you how to take orders and shut up or get severely punished and humiltiated in front of the student body. You will end up leaving that school with all sorts of problems for instance you might find that you deduction skills are horribly under developed. If you are perceived as naïve then you will become a magnet for shrewd and cunning individuals who will try to befriend you just so they can use you for everything they can get out of you. Thanks to Bowman I went out into this world at the age of 17 with a huge inferiority complex that was the direct cause that made me drop out of McMaster University in 1991. These days I find it so difficult to watch those old videos of me a RLA. I look at these videos in disbelief when I see my younger self lacking personality. All I can say when I watched this old video today is “how could my family do this to me. They never even tried to fucking raise me. I can never forgive my mother and 2 brothers for always making fun out me. They did not seem to care that their fun was ripping its way into my young self esteem. I wished they would stop but they never did until I finally made the difficult decision to turn my back on all of them. It was the hardest thing for me to do but I was constantly agitated by my own survival instinct to walk away. It was the best decision I have ever made and I never looked back as I step forward towards my future for the first time with confidence and authority. Every time I see these people, I just fucking run for my life. I don’t run out of fear. I run to let them know that they are not welcomed and that there is a huge price they must continue paying for dumping me at Robert Land Academy. Thanks to the Ladas family I now wake up every day to my own personal hell. This is not the life I dreamed of as an adolescent. This life is cruel and I can only warn others of its dangers. I know excessive honesty can be detrimental but I cannot think of any other way to warn parents about RLA. If your son has not yet gone there then don’t send him there. If you son is there then get him out fast. The longer you keep your son there the higher chance something bad can happen. All it takes is one bad moment like an altercation in the shower room of brock barracks. This is not a fucking joke. This is me…Jason Ladas warning you that you could be sending your son to his death. Several former students I encountered were not able to cope as well as I did with life after Robert Land Academy. Some have fallen into drug and alcohol abuse. Some now suffer from mental illness as they have become unhinged. I just happen to be lucky that nature sent mo out into this world with a cast iron will. This is why Bowman was not able to break my spirit at his bullshit school. You lose Bowman. I never let you break my will and now I celebrate every day of not being in your bullshit school. Go fuck yourself Bowman. Maybe you should now start calling me sir.


I am making a personal plea for everyone on this planet to follow me and my story through the internet. If you are reading this for a good laugh only then I suggest you go smoke some cannabis and fuckoff. My life experience is not a joke. I take my life extremely seriously just like I take anybody’s life seriously. If you value my words, life experience and wisdom then I please ask you to continue to follow story. I hope I can raise your level of awareness to lofty new heights. I have generated an overwhelming following so far and I am grateful that my story continues to gain traction. In my life I made a lot of connections with many people from all over the social spectrum. From the media to the Law Society of Upper Canada, I have called on all my friends and acquaintances to assist me in expediting the publication of my story.

Regards
Angry Master Corporal Jason Christos Ladas.


Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...